IMPROVEMENTS IN WAKE COUNTY AND THE TRIANGLE
How do you travel throughout the county? What changes would improve bus service in the Triangle? GoTriangle is working with regional partners to update the Wake Bus Plan and needs your input!
Share your input on transit service improvements and investments. Take the online survey anytime from April 29th through May 29th. Survey participants will be entered into a raffle for one of five $50 gift cards!
The project team will also be conducting 14 pop-up events throughout Wake County and the Triangle. These events will provide transit riders and residents with an opportunity to hear about the project and provide quick input.
• Thursday, May 5 from 4-6pm at GoRaleigh Station (214 S Blount St, Raleigh, NC 27601)
• Thursday, May 5 from 6-9pm at Wendell Market
• Friday, May 6 from 8-10am at UNC Hospital Health Sciences Library (101 Manning Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514)
• Friday, May 6 from 4-6pm at Plaza West Shopping Center (5563 Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606)
• Saturday, May 7 from 9am-5pm at Ritmo Latino Festival (316 N Academy St, Cary)
• Saturday, May 7 from 9am-5pm at the Apex PeakFest (Salem St, Downtown Apex)
• Saturday, May 7 from 10am-4pm at Wake Forest Meet in the Street (Downtown Wake Forest)
• Saturday, May 7 from 1-4pm at the Knightdale Latin American Festival (Knightdale Station Park, 810 N First Ave, Knightdale, NC 27545)
• Thursday, May 12 from 8-10am at the GoTriangle Regional Transit Center (901 Slater Rd, Durham, NC 27703)
• Thursday, May 12 from 4-6pm at Cary Depot (211 N Academy St, Cary, NC 27511)
• Friday, May 13 from 8-10am at Durham Station (515 W Pettigrew St, Durham, NC 27701)
• Friday, May 13 from 4-6pm at Triangle Town Center at Orvis Park and Ride (3701 Sumner Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616)
• Saturday, May 14 from 2-4pm at Crabtree Valley Mall Bus Stop (4325 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27612)
• Saturday, May 14 from 4-8pm at the Morrisville SpringFest (Town Hall Drive (near Fire Station No. 1), Morrisville, NC 27560)
For more information about the Wake Bus Plan and various engagement opportunities, please visit: