Recommended FY2024 Wake Transit Work Plan
We need your input on bus improvements and other transit system investments! Community members, stakeholders and transit partners can help guide Wake Transit’s work plan by participating in a review and public comment period from May 18 to June 1, 2023.
Learn more about the Recommended FY2024 Wake Transit Work Plan, take the survey and comment here. The Recommended Work Plan aims to improve transit connections and expand opportunities. Click on the Recommended FY 2024 Wake Transit Work Plan to review the document.
Submit your questions and comments through:
- Online survey (Below)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: GoTriangle, ATTN: Wake Transit Work Plan & Bus Plan, 4600 Emperor Blvd., Suite 100, Durham, NC 27703
- Text Wake to 73224 (charges may apply)
- Call 855-925-2801 (toll-free) and enter code 4133 to leave a voicemail.
- Public Hearing during the NC Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization Executive Board meeting Wednesday, June 21 at 4pm.