GODURHAM & GOTRIANGLE SHORT RANGE TRANSIT PLANS
We have gathered your input to update the Short-Range Transit Plans, which will determine how the bus network will be improved in 2024 to 2028. Following the vision laid out in the Durham County, Orange County, and Wake County Transit Plans, we plan to expand the bus network by providing:
More frequent bus routes that arrive every 15 minutes
- Seven GoDurham routes – Routes 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, and 2/12 (on E Main St) - will run every 15 minutes until 7pm on weekdays and Saturday.
- Two GoTriangle routes – the new Route 100X and Route 400 - will run every 15 minutes until 7pm on weekdays.
More bus service throughout the day and at night
- All GoDurham bus routes will run at least every 30 minutes from 5:30am– 12:30am Monday to Saturday and 6:30am–12:00am Sunday.
- More GoTriangle routes – including the 100X, 400, 800, 805, and DVX – will run for longer periods of the day.
More direct connections to key destinations
- New GoDurham Routes 13 and 14 allow travel directly between the Village and NCCU, and between Duke/VA and North Durham, without going downtown.
- GoTriangle Routes 400, CRX, DVX, and ODX between Durham, Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, and Raleigh will be faster and more reliable.